Other registration types

All articles for this topic are listed below.


Help with registering a croft, common grazing or land held runrig.

Register of Community Interests in Land

Notices of interest by groups or individuals that will allow them to purchase land if the owner ever decides to sell it.

Register of Deeds guidance

You can register deeds for safekeeping and execution.

Register of Persons Holding a Controlled Interest in Land (RCI)

The register will show who has significant influence or control over the owner or tenant (for more than 20 years) of land and property in Scotland

Was this page helpful?