This beta site is a work in progress. It’s intended to improve the way we present support content for our products and services.
We want to make it easier for you to:
- understand how to submit information to us
- use the products and services we provide
- find the information you’re looking for
This is the first public version of the website. By releasing it as a beta, we’re able to gather feedback and view the results of live user testing.
Many features on this site are the result of direct feedback from users, including:
- Improved readability and page layout: we’re using larger font sizes, cleaner layouts and clear introductions for article pages
- Simplified navigation: we’re defining clearer categories and topics for content. New in-page navigation will help you to quickly find what you need within individual articles
- Dedicated site search: only articles within the knowledge base are indexed within the site search. We’re also including suggestions based on your search terms
- Moving away from PDFs: We’re putting guidance content on HTML webpages to make them searchable, accessible, and easily updated
- Mobile and tablet friendly: This website is designed to be accessible and usable across mobile, tablet and desktop devices
- Built-in feedback: You can have your say across the entire site. We’ll use your feedback to continually make improvements
Don't expect to see everything appear on this site straight away. We're starting with testing out new ways of publishing our current suite of registration guidance. The existing PDF documents will only be replaced once we've fully tested this new site with users.
We'll continue to add more content areas and refine the design over time.
Tell us what you think
We'd like to find out what you think about this beta site. Send us your feedback.